Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Worpress Website - Site and Blog in One

"As a small business owner and a Web site marketer, I'm always trying to find ways to get things done without having to hire someone to do it for me. I'm also very impatient, and I like instant results. Sometimes this causes conflict, so whenever I can complete a task myself, everyone stays happy.

If you're at all like me, you might want to consider a Web site that will give you control over your content without the need to pay a designer to change a price, update a special, or swap some words around.

Clients who want to manage their own content are becoming more common as the Internet becomes less of a mystery. Every day, users gain knowledge – but many small business owners don’t have the time to devote to learning code and Web development applications. Building a Web site can be less of a mystery with a user-friendly software that allows the site owner to edit his or her own content."

Part 1- http://searchenginewatch.com/showPage.html?page=3626246
Part 2- http://searchenginewatch.com/showPage.html?page=3626346


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home